Alisa tagged me back in December to do this and, as you all could tell, I haven’t been very good at blogging lately. Since I am trying to get better at it I decided I better follow through as a good friend should. (Yes that was for all those whom I might tag, because I really want to see them all.) Well, I usually have a hard time coming up with things like this but last night I was doing the one on facebook that I was tagged for. That one was 25 things. Yikes! Well, as it appears that I am more inspired in writing at night time, things just started flowing out of my fingers onto the key pad. So, maybe this is cheating, but I just took the top 7 things from that list and copied them to paste onto here. If you would like to see the complete list you are all invited to my facebook. Oh yes, and I tag Merilee( yes I know you’ve done it, but I want to see something besides your before Christmas post), Monique (same reason), Diana, Ginger, Julie, Amy, and Kim.
1. I almost always have a child attached to my knee.
2. I once fed a swan a pretzel from my mouth. I also have a picture somewhere to prove it.
3. I used to braid my hair Bo Derrik style in high school. Although, it never looked as good as hers.
4. When I was younger I used to want to be a snow ski jumper. You know off those really long jumps where you fly forever.
5. I must have things physically symmetrical. For example, if I accidentally stub my toe, I have to stub the same one on the other foot or it bugs me to death.
6. I’ve never broken any extra bones just to ease my weirdness from #5.
7. I am really good at faking asleep. I used to get out of doing chores that way.